Etiquetas

TÉCNICA (470) ECONOMÍA (324) POLÍTICA (286) SOCIEDAD (257) BIOLOGÍA (256) TRANSCENDENCIA (237)

jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

"It was a very good year" de Frank Sinatra, pero el atardecer es triste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwv-DxOPhSc
When I was seventeen. It was a very good year
It was a very good year for small town girls. And soft summer nights.
We'd hide from the lights. On the village green. When I was seventeen
When I was twenty-one. It was a very good year
It was a very good year for city girls. Who lived up the stair.
With all that perfumed hair. And it came undone. When I was twenty-one
When I was thirty-five. It was a very good year
It was a very good year for blue-blooded girls of independent means. 
We'd ride in limousines. Their chauffeurs would drive. When I was thirty-five.
But now the days are short. I'm in the autumn of the year.
And now I think of my life as vintage wine from fine old kegs from the brim to the dregs.
It poured sweet and clear. It was a very good year. It was a mess of good years.

No hay comentarios: